Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 5: Please don't toy with my emotions like that

In terms of food, today was even better than yesterday. I think my body's catching on to the fact that I'm not going to feed it as often as I used to, and it's savoring the food I do feed it. I drank a lot more water today than I did yesterday, and thus made more trips to the bathroom. I am seriously considering Depends. Of course, according to my mother, I didn't much enjoy diapers the first time around, so I don't think I'd enjoy them much now.

I went to the movies tonight with a friend (50/50 is an incredible movie, by the way. You should go see it), and she needed to eat beforehand. I have to say, being around restaurants was tough. I love to go out to eat, though I do realize that restaurants are part of the reason I'm on this diet now. Okay fine, it's not the restaurants and their oversized portions, it's my lack of control. Blah blah blah.

Almost worse than her delicious chicken chimichanga aroma was the popcorn. I love going to the movies and getting a Kid's Pack - just the right amount of soda and popcorn for me, not to mention the fun candy treat! It sort of kills me to know that I'm about 6 weeks from that. I guess I'll appreciate it that much more when I can have it again. In moderation, of course...

What kept me from getting my own chicken chimi are the results I've seen so far. Yesterday I went down 2.8 pounds, so I figured today couldn't be nearly as good. I know the weight can't keep coming off this quickly, so I assumed it might be a pound. This morning, I was at 226.0 - which is a loss of 3.1 pounds from yesterday!!! I've lost 5.9 pounds so far.

Even if I lose only ("only") a pound a day for the rest of this, I'll have lost about 28 pounds. A-mazing!

Today's Weight: 226.0

Who's coming with me when I get my freedom chimi???

No comments:

Post a Comment