Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 6: Headache...GONE!!

I got to work this morning, took ibuprofen from the bottle and set it on my desk. I didn't want to take it on an empty stomach (nothing worse than having a headache AND an upset stomach), but I had it out so I wouldn't forget.

I ate my orange and went about my business. It wasn't until hours later when I got an instant message from one of my coworkers who is also on this diet that I even thought about a headache. He messaged to say how great he was feeling and how the headache was gone...WAIT! I need to take my ibuprofen for my...what? No headache? NO HEADACHE!!

I want to say something about hunger. I've gotten a lot of questions about whether I feel hungry and whether there's an appetite suppressant in the drops. To my knowledge, there isn't. And I do get hungry, about the same times most people do. The difference is that it takes a lot less food to make me feel satisfied. My stomach has realized it's going to get fed less, so it's just smaller now. I know that I was overeating before, and if I'd just taken time with my food, I wouldn't have been eating half as much as I had been.

I played cards at a bar in Seattle. I thought it would be a lot like when I went to the movies, but aside from a quick craving for french fries, it wasn't a big deal. I pretty much had to force myself to even eat my apple.

Today's weight: 223.5 (down 8.4 total)

No comments:

Post a Comment