Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Need to NOM NOM NOM

When last we spoke I was finally back to losing some weight. The next day I didn't drop anymore pounds. I wasn't bummed, 2 pounds is a lot to drop in this part of the diet. However, I got on the scale Monday morning and I was down another 2 pounds (head scratch) Huh?

I get on the scale this morning and I'm down another 1.1 pounds. My net loss is now 23.9 pounds! HOLY CRAP.

I'm thinking I need to eat more during the day. Problem is, I'm not really hungry. I don't want to stuff myself when I'm not hungry enough since I don't want my stomach to expand a bunch again. I'm really not supposed to be losing weight like this though...

Also, be proud of me...I had NO candy yesterday. Where did I find this willpower? And where was it for the last year and a half when I was stuffing my face???

Anyway - I'm rocking this!

Day 37: 211.2
Day 38: 209.2
Day 39: 208.1 

No comments:

Post a Comment