Saturday, October 29, 2011

Days 33-36: FINALLY (and updated measurements)

I saw no weight loss from Days 32-34. I have a sneaking suspicion it has to do with a certain unwanted monthly visitor. I have never paid any attention to what my body is going through when the bitch is in town, but I had no choice now. That sucks! Remind me again why women have to bear children. Oh wait, if men had to do it  the population would never survive. Whiny bitches, they are.

Anyway, yesterday, Day 35, I saw a .6 pound drop and felt a bit better. I was getting very concerned that I wasn't doing a very good job watching what I was eating and was somehow eating like 2000 calories. I knew that probably wasn't the case, but I couldn't be sure. Especially since I'd been gaining or staying steady from Day 29 on. ACK!

I got on the scale today (Day 36) and I was down TWO pounds. Holy jeebus! My total net loss is now over 20 again.  I'm not really supposed to go outside of two pounds - either way - of 212.5. Part of the problem I have with that is that I was at 210.8 the day I stopped the drops, then somehow jumped up to 212.5 the next day. 

Also, I'm not particularly hungry. Most days I have some Naked Juice for breakfast, three slices of deli turkey for lunch with 2 chunks of cheese, and for dinner something chicken related or maybe my sloppy joes. I'm not eating large quantities of everything. 

I absolutely refuse to force myself to eat if I'm not hungry. Eating when I wasn't really hungry is how I got myself into this mess in the first place and I am NOT going to get back there again. The idea of going  through the 1st 500 calorie day and being stuck with bland chicken for weeks on end is enough to make me cry. 

So yeah, if I keep losing beyond the 2 pounds that I'm supposed to, I'm going to be okay with that.

And oh yeah, I forgot. I cheated yesterday. I really wanted some Coke, so I had it. I didn't have much. I filled a cup with ice and poured maybe two ounces into the cup. It may not have been much, but HOLY HELL IT WAS DELICIOUS.

MEASUREMENTS

Upper Arms: 15.75" (no change)
Upper Thighs: 27" (no change)
Hips: 41.75" (.25" down)
Waist: 36.25" (.25" down)

Day 33: 213.8
Day 34: 213.8
Day 35: 213.2
Day 36: 211.2

No comments:

Post a Comment