Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 10: Bleh

My weight loss wasn't as exciting this morning as it has been other mornings. I hear that's the case when a lady's least favorite visitor is in town, but I hope it picks back up soon.

I was up too late reading an Amish romance novel last night (you'd be surprised how good they are) and I didn't get enough sleep. I'm totally wiped out now, ready to go to bed, and it's just after 7pm. I can't say enough how crucial sleep is on this diet. I don't drink coffee or tea, so I have no caffeine pick-me-up. I know it's artificial and probably bad for you, but there are days when I miss it.

I got so desperate for a new way to make chicken that I actually went out and bought the spices to make my own taco seasoning. I forgot the onion powder, but I have to say, the chicken came out damn well. I'm actually excited for my chicken lunch tomorrow! Too bad I can't have it with rice... Or in a flour tortilla... With cheese...

We're doing a potluck at work on Thursday and one of the guys on my team who's also on the diet is going to make meatballs!! He uses the melba toast and spices and onion to make them. It had occurred to me that I could those for some kind of breading or something, but I had no idea how on earth to do it. He's also made his own sort of ketchup/cocktail sauce thing. It was surprisingly good. He'll bring that to the potluck as well as a BBQ sauce he's working on. Should be delish!

Anyway, I'm wiped. Until tomorrow.

Today's Weight: 218.7

No comments:

Post a Comment