Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Days 31 and 32: Less cheese???

Rather than bore you all with the day-by-day stuff, I figured I'd post a couple days at a time, or when something particularly interesting happened.

I've been either stalled out or gaining weight for the last few days and I may have discovered why. In doing some research (read: Googling like a mad woman), I discovered a few things:

1. I was supposed to slowly work my way up to 1500 calories.
2. Cheese is supposed to be eaten in limited quantities or not at all.
3. I can have things that contain starch/sugar, but only when it's a VERY small amount.

The important one here is obviously #2. I've been eating TONS of cheese! TONS!

I've been drinking water like it's my job. And I will tell you this, I'm back to peeing like it's my job. Adam Sandler has a skit called The Longest Pee. That's me.

Also, I'm not really supposed to be losing weight right now. I'm supposed to stay within two pounds either way. So, I guess as long as I'm not over that mark and forced into a steak day I'll be okay with this.

Monday's Weight: 213.6
Tuesday's Weight: 213.8

No comments:

Post a Comment