Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 23: Almost there!!!

After what has seemed liked forever, I'm at Day 23!!! This is my last day for drops and I'll spend the next three days without them on the same 500 calorie diet I was supposed to have been on for the last three weeks.

Obviously I've cheated a bunch in the few days. Today I stuck mostly to it, but I had pickles instead of cucumbers. I had a little snack of cheese at one of the Costco sample counters as well. I'm okay with all of that.

I don't know what happened yesterday that got my body into losing mode, but I actually managed to drop 1.3 pounds yesterday after stalling out - finally making it over 20 pounds lost!

I owe y'all some unflattering pictures, and you'll have them. Just as soon as I get the light over my bed replaced. You won't be able to see anything in the photo without it!

WOOHOO!!!

Today's Weight: 210.8

No comments:

Post a Comment