Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 18: Ready to Cheat!!!

I don't know what this says about me, but I actually PLANNED to cheat on this diet. A lot of people, when they cheat on a diet, it's sort of a spontaneous thing, an impulse thing. Like at Costco, you're walking around and those damn free samples are everywhere. How do you turn that down? Or, you're at a party and there are snacks... I get it.

I, on the other hand, am PLANNING to cheat. I made the lunch with the contraband in it. I have been planning it since yesterday. I have given it thought. Worked it out. Weighed the pros and the cons. And still decided to do the "wrong" thing. I'm thinking it can't possibly set me back that much. I had my sloppy joes from Saturday night - the delicious beef ones - for lunch today because I couldn't tolerate the idea of more chicken. Pretty sure the scale will show me what a bad idea that was tomorrow morning.

I think I just don't care anymore. I'm down 19.8 pounds. That's a lot of weight in 16 days. I've done SO well. I ate a little extra last Friday since I felt sick, but I haven't gone off the listed foods yet at all. I'm losing weight pretty slowly now, and I just don't see how sticking at my current weight for a couple days is going to kill anything.

On the other hand, if I have to have chicken tomorrow, *I* may kill something. Best to just have the delicious chicken and apple sausage tomorrow for lunch and ensure everyone else's safety. See what a good person I am?

Today's Weight: 212.1

No comments:

Post a Comment