Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 13: Back on Track...ish

Despite all of my earlier ramblings about how important sleep is while you're on this diet, I decided last night to have a lengthy conversation with my dad and to read several chapters of a book. DID NOT GET ENOUGH SLEEP.

As a result, I was pretty tired by the afternoon. Which made later events less enjoyable than they could have been. First, I left the drops at work. It took me no time to get home from work today. Total breeze. So, having to travel back during some of the nastiest rush hour traffic wasn't any fun. Then, I went to a bar to play cards with a group. The french fries there are AMAZING. I wasn't particularly hungry, but damnit, I love french fries. I obviously didn't order any, but the fact that they were there and that I couldn't have any was just irritating. I really only get like this when I'm tired. Had I gotten enough sleep last night, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Now I'm just tired and grumpy and in desperate need of a french fry.

However, today's weigh-in made me feel like I'm back on track. I hope it keeps up.

Today's Weight: 214.5

No comments:

Post a Comment