Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 8: One week down!

So, I've made it through a week of the HCG diet. Of course, it's only been 5 days of the low calorie diet, but I think this is an accomplishment. If you'll remember, the two days of fat-loading almost killed me.

I went to watch my Gators get destroyed at a bar called Spitfire in Seattle, and the call to fries and a Coke was strong. I resisted, and pretty easily. Tomorrow is going to be a lot harder in terms of challenges. I'm going to be baking up a storm and I love cookie dough. But I shall be strong.

A few observations:

1. This is the longest I've gone without a soda since I started drinking soda regularly.

2. This is the most consecutive number of days I've had healthy meals.

3. May be the longest I've gone without fast food in a while.

I am VERY excited about moving into the maintenance phase, I'm looking forward to some chicken & apple sausage, some eggs, some cheese. You get what I'm saying. I'm excited about having more food.

Anyway, on to the numbers!

Measurements
                                    September 24, 2011          October 1, 2011         Change
Upper Arms                          16.5"                                   16"                       .5"
Upper Thighs                        29"                                   28.25"                   .75"
Hips                                       44.5"                                  44.5"                      0
Waist                                      42"                                    39.5"                     2.5"


Today's Weight: 220.2 (down 11.7 pounds!)

Going forward into this week, I don't plan on making a lot of changes to what I'm doing. I had a hamburger today, because I couldn't deal with more chicken. Fro some reason, I'm not sick of the shrimp yet.

Here's to another week of success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment