Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 26: Norm

Today was a pretty easy day. I wasn't nearly as hungry as I'd been yesterday. I had an apple for breakfast, string cheese for a snack, turkey heated up with cheese and a couple pickles for lunch. Later on I had a breadstick and cheddar cheese stick.

I made myself a pretty decent dinner of thin-sliced chicken breasts rolled with prosciutto and muenster cheese and baked. Very moist (okay that word is just gross to describe food) and delicious. Strawberries and cheese for dessert.

I'm sure I ate more than 500 calories today, but I have no idea how much I went over. Tomorrow is the first day I'm supposed to be trying for 1500 calories in earnest. Shouldn't be too hard since I'm heading to Red Robin for lunch to celebrate my food freedom, but I doubt I'll be able to eat everything I order. I suppose we'll see.

My weight stabilized and I weighed in at 213.2. No change from the day before, which is excellent. I'm working on taking in more water than I had been and I believe my body is responding favorably.

Today's Weight: 213.2

No comments:

Post a Comment