Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 30: More energy

This is the first day in a while that I haven't been completely wiped out by 8pm. I assume I was just tired because I've been eating so few calories throughout the day. Nice to not feel like an old lady for once.

I'm feel like I'm getting a little stronger. Going up my stairs hasn't been killing me like it was a week ago. Good since I make regular trips on the stairs. I want to get out and exercise more, just walking, but I want to wait another week or so. I figure that's enough time for my body to get used to eating 1500 calories per day. I can't believe I've only been on this phase for four days. I almost don't even remember what it was like only eating 500 calories a day! (Thank God.)

I made a new chicken dish tonight: Chicken slathered with pesto on one side, rolled up and wrapped in prosciutto. Yum! I think it's the first meal I've made in a while that wasn't drowning in cheese. Mmm...cheese.

I think the pictures show that I'm making progress, slow as it might be. I'm hoping that the slow pace of the loss will help me sustain it. I do NOT want to re-inflate myself after all of this hard work! (Okay, it hasn't been THAT hard, but you know what I mean. Come to think of it, depriving myself of Coke for this long IS hard work!)

I'm pleased with my progress and how I feel. Even if I did gain today...

Today's weight: 213.6 (up .6)

No comments:

Post a Comment