Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 16: Hello Plateau

I woke up this morning excited to get on the scale. Not sure why, SINCE I DIDN'T LOSE ANY WEIGHT. AGAIN. Today is my THIRD day at 214.3. UGH. I'm feeling so much better, I just assumed the scale would cooperate.

Spent some time reading up about plateaus and have decided to exorcise ground beef from my diet for a while. I'm doing everything else right, so I can't see what else it might be. Hopefully this works. I'm not keen on having an "apple day." Yes, that would be a day where you eat nothing but 6 apples. As good as the honeycrisp apples are, I will have to pass on that.

Otherwise, I'm doing fine. I don't feel sick at all anymore. My energy levels seem to be back up. What I did notice though is that I am having trouble getting all the way up my stairs without having to stop for a break. I live on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator. It's legitimately three flights of stairs. My legs are ready to give out somewhere around the second floor. My arms also got really tired while I was flat ironing my hair. I read that this will happen to your muscles after a while since the fat that was living between them is gone. I hope it's not my muscles that are going. I would be displeased. The whole point of this is that the muscles DON'T go.

I'm eating only chicken and shrimp today, along with my cucumbers, apple ans strawberries. Hope that kicks the crap out of the plateau.

Today's Weight: 214.3

No comments:

Post a Comment