Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 27: Now the real fun begins!

So now the true test begins. I have to stay within two pounds of my weight on Monday. Which will be challenging since I'm not free to eat anything except starches and sugars.

Today's highlights:
1. Went to Red Robin for lunch and had a bacon cheeseburger.
2. Ate dinner out while playing cards.
3. Had something other than water to drink!!

Today's lowlights:
1. Did not get to have french fries.
2. A burger really goes best with a Coke.

I miss my Coke.

I loved being able to drink something other than water today. I still had loads of water, but it was nice to slide something else in there as well.

I think I ate right around 1500 calories today, I hope I don't see weight gain like I did this morning. That would make me sad.

Today's Weight: 213.4 (up .2 pounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment