Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 17: Goodbye Plateau and I'mma Cheat

Well, I woke up this morning down two pounds. I doubt I'll have the same experience tomorrow, but only time will tell.

I am sick of this diet. My mouth tastes like what I imagine ass tastes like. (No, I don't actually know.) I want to eat other food and I'm pretty damn sure I'm going to be cheating in the near future. I'm down almost 20 pounds and I think that's pretty good. I've been told I'll continue to lose even after I get into maintenance.

I have to keep the drops up with a low calorie diet until 23 days are up. I can't exactly find anything that says why, but I guess I'll keep it up. I do see some chicken and apple sausage in my near future.

I'm so close to feeling physically sick thinking about eating the same food over and over and over again. I realize I don't have that much time left with this, but right now, it seems like FOREVER. Of all of the people I'm working with who are doing this, I've lost the most. I don't even know that I'm supposed to lose as much as I have.

When I get like this, I try to focus on the "one day at a time" mantra, but that stops working after a while. Perhaps if last week hadn't been so rough this wouldn't be so bad. Maybe it would. Who knows. We're all about ready to be done with this. I do appreciate what I've learned about cooking and varieties of foods, and I'll take that forward into the next phase. It's not like things get WILDLY better once I go there. Still no sugars or starches. But cheese, glorious cheese!

I'm going to try to hang in there...

Today's Weight: 212.3

No comments:

Post a Comment