Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 19: So so good

I enjoyed my cheating very much, thank you. It felt good to eat something not chicken. Of course, I'm not sure how much my body enjoyed it. I felt a little sick after I ate, but I'm still glad I did it.

I'm curious to see how this will impact my weight loss. As expected, the ground beef put a halt to any loss I might have had today. Good thing I was planning on that or I might have been a bit upset.

I'm just so over this. If I weren't eating just 500 calories per day of the same stuff I've been eating over and over, I wouldn't care if I lost another pound on this phase. Almost 20 pounds is a big accomplishment, but I'm bored with it now. It's like the challenge is gone. And the benefit now too. Other than my 2 pound drop the other day, I'm not really losing much. I could do that just eating a modified diet. Certainly more than 500 calories and with a wider variety of foods.

Oh well, only 4 more days with the drops, then three more with the low calorie diet. Here's to well-deserved endings and exciting new beginnings!

Today's Weight: 212.1

No comments:

Post a Comment