Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 12: Better

Finally felt like I was getting back to normal today. Hunger pangs subsided. I was still a bit tired, so I had an easy night at home.

I discovered my love for garlic salt. Drowned my shrimp in it before putting them in my George Foreman. They were SO good. And I'm still having a love affair with my seasoned chicken. So moist, tender, juicy. And flavored just right for me.

I think one of the keys to doing this successfully is identifying foods you aren't going to get sick of and repeating them, over and over. It's not a hard diet, but it will challenge you. We're so used to being able to go out and grab whatever we want to eat (even those of us with some diet restrictions), and now it's like, "Oh, that's what I brought for lunch...okay." Hard to go out and change your mind.

Today was a low weight loss day which was sort of a bummer, but given that I weighed like 2 pounds more when I got home than I did when I woke up, I'll take ANY loss. I hope to get back on track soon.

I'm also pretty excited about the team potluck tomorrow and my coworker's delicious balls! (Meatballs of course...)

Today's Weight: 215.8

No comments:

Post a Comment